1. No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, affiliate links, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
2. Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
3. Don't report issues and bugs with LITIengine in our forums. Please use the issue tracker in our GitHub repository for that.
4. Respect other users. Keep your language appropriate and do not discriminate, threaten, harass, flame, troll or abuse anyone in our forum. Users who continue to post abusive comments will be deleted from the forum.
5. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing or linking adult material will be deleted.
6. Illegal content. No posting and linking of illegal content (e.g. pirated software, music, and films) is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content will be deleted.
7. No plagiarism! Do not post any material that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner(s) of said copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. Always cite the original authors of code, art, texts, and anything else that is not your own intellectual property.
8. Do not send us support requests for our products via PM / E-Mail, unless explicitely asked to do so. After all, public support requests are the whole point of this forum.
9. Only one account per person is permitted. Do not impersonate others.
10. All posts must be in English, unless posted in discussions with a specific international language tag. If posting in international discussions, please use the language of the discussion, and not English.
11. Before posting in our forum, make sure that your topic was not previously discussed elsewhere and that you've read our forum rules. Redundant discussions will be removed.
12. Users who repeatedly fail to comply with our rules will receive a warning. Following the next rule violation, they will be removed from the forum.
13. Keep new discussion titles as precise and short as possible. The title should concisely summarize your problem, whereas the post itself should contain detailed information about your topic. Discussion titles must not contain URLs, clickbait and misleading information