I don't know how it happened and I don't think it's supposed to be that way, but all of my creatures I placed in utiLITI have the same ID than a collision box. For example, a "creature1" and "collisionBox15" are both with ID 72 and "creature2" and "collisionBox16" are both with ID 73. Creatures and collision boxes are not placed on the same tiles.
I'm not quite sure when nor how it happened, but I'm guessing jumping between Tiled and utiLITI to do midifications could have something to do with it. That's just a guess, though.
All I can think about as a fix for the moment is to check and change all of the IDs in the ".litidata" file itself.
Just for information, I noticed the bug through two different ways:
- My collision boxes have properties which returned null when trying to access them through their map IDs.
- When moving the collision boxes in utiLITI, the sprite of the creature with the same ID showed up.
I didn't post this bug on GitHub because, as I said, I don't know where it's coming from. But if I find out, unless someone other does, I'll obviously post it here and on GitHub.